Summary: Assists the Vice President on a broad range of special projects during this one-year fellowship position. Also assists the Director of Campus Wellbeing with projects related to the wellbeing initiative.
- Researches, analyzes, and/or studies information affecting various projects and events as assigned by the Vice President’s Office.
- Assists the Director of Campus Wellbeing with the design, implementation, and assessment of an innovative, campus-wide initiative to advance wellbeing for Wake Forest students, faculty and staff.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space for the division.
- Works closely with the technical team and cross-functional teams to develop and maintain a strong online presence for the division.
- Represents the Vice President on various committees and student groups to be determined such as the Students Activity Fee Advisory Committee and Greek Advisory Councils.
- Serves as the Division of Campus Life’s liaison to various university constituents: students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members.
- Coordinates planning and implementation of Division of Campus Life events including retreats, conferences, and meetings. Assists with logistics of these projects as designated.
- Works with various Campus Life staff on strategic planning initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the Dimensions By the Month Campaign as part of the Office of Wellbeing.
- Manage the social media outlets, marketing and communications plans for the Office of Wellbeing.
- Facilitate student-facing prevention programs.
- Identify and facilitate student engagement opportunities, and serve as a liaison to partner offices on projects as directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.